NFCNS is offering “gap camp” to fill in that awkward stretch between the end of preschool and the end of public school! Sign up for 9 sessions specially designed to spark creativity, shake off the school year and get set for summer!
What: Gap Camp – nine sessions from 8:45 am to 11:15 am on Monday, May 22nd through Friday, June 2nd (no camp May 29). Classes will be mixed-age groups with a maximum enrollment of 16 students per class. Classes will be taught by NFCNS teachers. Fee $287
When: Pre-registration for Gap Camp begins February 27, 2017 and continues through March 9, 2017 at 3pm.
Who: Children who were members of the 3-Day, 4-Day and Pre-K classes during the 2016-2017 school year
How: Demand for Gap Camp is high, so we are holding a lottery! Here’s how it works:
- Monday, February 27, Gap Camp Pre-Registration Forms will go home in Blue Bags, and will be available on our website
- Complete the Pre-Registration form and return it to Heather in person, by fax or by email by 3:00 pm Thursday, March 9. No payment is required at this time.
- Names of pre-registered families will be randomly ordered using a computer program.
- The week of March 13, Gap Camp slots will be assigned based on the randomly generated family order
- Families will be notified of their status by March 17, and tuition will be due by 3:00 pm March 23.
- After March 23, registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis until the program is filled.
Pre-Register for Gap Camp
Pre-registration for 2017 Gap Camp lottery ends on Mar 9, 2017 at 3pm. After March 23rd, registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis until the program is filled.